Tuesday, March 01, 2011

View-Master Dreams

The beginning of my View-Master obsession in '79.

It's been ages since I've posted on here, so I figured if I'm going to post something, it should be worthwhile.  (Please accept this "excuse for a post" as a fine replacement for "worthwhile.")

Growing up, my favorite toy of all was View-Master.  I had (and still have, thank you very much) tons of these three-reel sets devoted to movies, television, theme park attractions, cartoons, events, et cetera.  They sure don't make them like they used to and I always wished they'd make 'em like they never did before.

So, I've decided to create some fantasy vintage artwork for View-Master reels that never were.  In some cases, some of these titles never would have been considered, but fortunately, I'm demented enough to consider them.

Here's the first wave...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grindhouse + Viewmasters = Pure Bliss. This can actually be made a reality, with custom viewmaster services out there. Probably just send them high res pics or something, for them to go and work on. Because why not, heh. Zombie is a great film, btw.

Image3d.com