Friday, November 28, 2008

IMDB Idiot of the Moment: sirbingo

The following was originally posted on IMDB
The place: Message board for Paul Verhoeven
Look for me, "johnmorghen"!

sirbingo:
What happened? Where has Paul V been? I like his movies...sci-fi, violent, action...But I have not seen a new film by him in years. Does he do these type of films anymore.

Grimlocksnewbrain:
After Hollow Man, he became bored with how he wasn't able to express himself properly with Hollywood films and he returned to Holland and made Black Book, which came out last year.

sirbingo:
Or maybe it was b/c Hollow man was a hollow movie. Face the facts his movies became flops. Look I once was beet up in a basketball playground...I stop playing basketball not because I did not like b-ball but b/c I had my a$$ handed to me. Same thin is for Paul.. I know more Paul V backhistory then you.

Grimlocksnewbrain:
Oh-kayyy... I bow to your superior knowledge...

johnnysnatchclub:
That was weird. First post and second post by that guy are completely different.

johnmorghen:
Dearest sirbingo,

Since you "once was beet up in a basketball playground," what detergent did you use to get the beet stains out of your clothing? I'm only asking this because I had a similar situation, but, it involved the sport of badminton. My opponent thought he was the court jester and launched a juicy beet rather than a birdie, during play. Luckily, I was able to salvage the situation by making a joke. I grabbed the nearest mic and belted out, "Ladies & Gentlemen, The Fabulous Beet Stains!" and the crowd went positively cuh-razy! Guess which celebrities were at the event? Diane Lane and Paul V.! Not Paul Verhoeven, but Paul Vermicelli, the man who invented vermicelli! Call that my purple moment! It was so embara$$ing, but fun!

Sincerely,
johnmorghen


P.S.
I love your grammar!

1 comment:

charlie said...

Charlie Cervas like this